I am Brian Mecham, a minimalist, creative, self-proclaimed geek. My love for computers and art, while a teenager, developed into my passion for creating websites. My office is in Utah, and I assist clients nationwide.
I specialize in creating WordPress websites (not your typical pre-built WordPress templates, but my WordPress based websites are designed specifically for your business needs). I am also experienced in SEO and other internet marketing strategies necessary to get you more leads, more sales, and more clients via your website.
Aside from family and work, I also have a passion for Liberty. I’ve written many articles on Freedom related topics, including why freedom and liberty should matter to the moral entrepreneur.
My Professional Experiences:
- WordPress (10+ years)
- HTML/CSS (Front-end Web Development)
- UI/UX (User Interface Design / User Experience Design)
- Graphic Design (Photoshop)
- WordPress Security
- Server Administration (Linux)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- PPC (Pay-Per Click) Advertising
- Computer Assembly
- Computer Support/Repair
- Video Production
- Audio Production
- Book Publishing
Some Personal Online Success Highlights:
- Built an online & local niche community:
- Over 1500 active (participating members)
- 5000+ subscribers on an online discussion forum
- 6000+ subscriber email list
- Overall audience exceeding 2,300,000 website visitors
- Generated passive monthly income via advertising revenue
- Organized many local educational events and conferences with upwards of 500+ attendees
- Given my own lecture/presentations on a variety of topics relating to web design, internet marketing, and freedom
- Built an educational website with over 650,000 total unique website visitors
- Published 3 books
- Published (and produced) 4 audio books
- Published many DVDs
- Published Podcasts
- YouTube channel with nearly 4K subscribers, 79 videos
- Some videos with thousands of views, even 125,000+ ( 600,000+ total ) views.